Whether you are a recent college graduate or an experienced industry professional, we’re confident that you’ll find your desired career path within UFG. So, take the next step and apply for a position today.
Loss Control Representative
UFG Insurance has an opening for a Loss Control representative in the San Antonio area. This field position services San Antonio, Del Rio and Laredo. We are seeking bilingual (english/spanish) individuals with multi-line commercial experience to complete loss control surveys and provide ongoing consulting service to a complex portfolio of accounts.
- Consult, develop and implement risk improvement to service accounts
- Consult, evaluate and implement injury management for work comp accounts
- Rate line of coverage
- Provide description of operations, evaluate exposures and controls and make appropriate recommendations for identified deficiencies
- Complete base cause of loss analysis on prospective and written accounts
- Complete service planners for Risk Improvement Accounts
- Complete pre-quotes/implementation/mid-terms/pre-renewal
- Conduct duties in reporting: description of operations, exposure and control evaluation, line of coverage grading, risk improvement evaluation, recommendations submission, problem identification and large-line coordination
- Complete agency calls
- Loss Control Reports, work logs, expense accounts and itineraries completed on time
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree is preferred
- Minimum of four years of loss control or safety experience
- Ability to read, write and speak both English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), General Industry and Construction Regulations, NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) and FMCR (Federal Motor Carrier Regulations)
- Possess good communication skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules
- Ability to travel by automobile up to six hours per day
- Negotiate changes in terrain around buildings and entire premises
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, agents, company staff and general public
Connect With UsJoin our talent network and receive UFG job alerts
If we don’t currently have any job openings that interest you or match your skill set, we encourage you to connect with us to receive updates on job openings and recruiting events at UFG.
Equal Opportunity Employer
UFG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran or any other protected status. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the nature of your request. Only inquires for an accommodation will be responded to. For more information on rights protecting job applicants, click here: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
To maintain integrity in our hiring process, UFG voluntarily participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information: E-Verify (English) E-Verify (Español)